VooDoo Derby Dollz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VooDoo Derby Dollz

VooDoo Derby Dollz Roller Derby Association

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT - Meeting dates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

For future meeting dates, I think it would be beneficial to know in advance when these will be. I am proposing that we plan on meeting after practice on the first sunday every other month (bi-monthly) that way we can add or cancel meetings depending on what we may need to talk about. This could also be on Tuesdays (after practices) if they are generally a better day for people.

With that said I think we should plan to meet sometime in early September to discuss how our first bout went and work out details for the October 1st bout. Maybe after practice September 3rd or 10th? And after that we can plan for the first week in November on whatever day we decide...

So, please respond as to which day in general would be better for a meeting for you... TUESDAYS or SUNDAYS.

Also, please respond as to what day in September we should have a meeting... Sep. 3 or 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sundays   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

Sunday works better for me, usually it get's to be pretty late to meet after practice during the work week...
Back to top Go down
Trucker Mouth

Trucker Mouth

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Sundays are best for me as well, as my kids need to go to bed as soon as we are done practice tuesdays. Its already a late night for them. And starbucks is open Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurt-She Kiss

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Sundays are good for me
Back to top Go down
Shantelly Laces

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Sundays are good for me to, but i want to say something thats going to sound super bitchy but i dont mean it that way.

If we scheadule a meeting we really need to stick to the time and place, last minute adjustments are sometimes nessecary but not always fair. Example the day we chose president & vp ect. I wasnt aware the meeting would be an hour after practice so i adjusted my plans to the initail time and then found out it was changed and couldnt come. Now that its for attendance, it becomes more importnant that the time we scheadule has minimal changes to it.

Sorry
Shantel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 am

Sunday works for me. As long as it's before I leave for Europe on the 16th we are all gewd Smile
Back to top Go down
Katalyst 13

Katalyst 13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Sunday
Back to top Go down
Hurt-She Kiss

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 am

The dates should be Sunday, Sept 4 and 11th. I'd like to vote for September 11th. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:46 pm

DJ, just post that we have a meeting scheduled for Sept 11th. We can prob just hang out in the Lobby for it.
Back to top Go down
Boots
Admin
Boots

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

This a general meeting I guess.. Then bout planning after
Back to top Go down
https://voodooderbydollz.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - Meeting dates   IMPORTANT - Meeting dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - Meeting dates
Page 1 of 1